Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Blogger news

Kwasu Student denies Assault


The victim, Giwa Mariam reveals that the news that has been going viral about her been assaulted isn't true that it is just a fake rumor.

She also revealed that the picture in the post was posted with wrong information. She said the picture was taken long ago when she had problem with her eyes.

Here is her write up below


Good Day Everyone, and My Fellow Nigerian Students.

My name is mariam giwa and I wish to address the issue behind a post that has been going viral about me being assaulted by a male student.
 This post is a fabricated one, not true, as I am in good health and state.
 Truly, there was a little misunderstanding between two friends, and the school security department gave maximum attention to the issue till it was resolved with adequate fairness given to both parties.

Our prestigious University, the Kwara state university is a school with zero tolerance for indiscipline and violence and there is no way a student will be allowed to go unpunished for committing any crime whatsoever, irrespective of who it concerns.

The picture which was posted with the wrong information was taken long ago when i had problem with my eyes.
I was not forced or threatened to write this, i am adressing this with a free mind. I am in a good state and I sincerely apologize for any wrong allegations made by those who misinterpreted the situation and blew it beyond proportion, against the schools and the accused.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Copyright © 2015. KwasuLoaded - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Obhiaba Blog