Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Blogger news

Lilkixzy_I have been playing with music since jss1

Story

Lilkixzy on 17th of may of may at deluxe arena club after a short interview  he open up that he has  started using music to play since when he was in jss1,Back then i was a singer(Burna boy style)but then there was no chance for me to go to studio to record,But then i was still doing my things on a lowkey only few people knows that i was a talented artist then,But now i believe in the words that say YOU CANNOT HIDE YOUR TALENT FOREVER,i was a singer before but street stuff change me to a rapper,have been blessed by god since i started this my music career and i pray for more blessing because the boy is to blow fast,Big shoutout to all my fans(LILKIXZY ARMY  AND KIXZY GANGING) god bless you all keep supporting the movement.
Follow on IG@9ja_killerrapper
@ig_kwasuloaded

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Copyright © 2015. KwasuLoaded - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Obhiaba Blog