Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Blogger news

Woman calls out her best friend for having an affair with her husband


An angry woman took to her Facebook page to expose her best friend for carrying out a secret romantic relationship with her husband.
Kenyan Lady outs 'best friend' who sends to her husband and also sleeps with him (Photos)
A Kenyan woman shared conversations between her best friend and her husband after discovering they have been indulging in a secret romance
A Facebook user identified as Ann Ahenda, stumbled upon Whatsapp messages between her husband and her best friend Olivia Apondi (who is also a married woman), and angrily shared them on her page.
According to the Kenyan woman and according to the chats, the two were in a secret romantic affair and even went as far as exchanging naked pictures.
Sharing the post in a public Facebook group, Ahenda wrote:'

"I have experience the true meaning of betrayal. I never thought this will happen to me. OLIVIA APONDI AGUTU, your place is in HELL. We used to be best of friends with this lady, and our husbands are like brothers for almost 5 years now, only for me to realize that I have been smiling with a python.
She and my husband are having affair behind our back, even though I know my husband can cheat I never expected it to be my best friend. After all we have been through, OLIVIA spending days with you in the hospital and looking after you? And at that age with a 16-year-old daughter and four boys you are still sending nude photos? You are wicked for real."
See more screenshots below:

Kenyan Lady outs 'best friend' who sends to her husband and also sleeps with him (Photos)


Kenyan Lady outs 'best friend' who sends to her husband and also sleeps with him (Photos)
Kenyan Lady outs 'best friend' who sends to her husband and also sleeps with him (Photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Copyright © 2015. KwasuLoaded - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Obhiaba Blog