Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Blogger news

Nigerian lady reveals how man allegedly scammed her during visa application

A Nigerian lady has cried out after she was allegedly scammed by a man who claimed to help her with her Canadian visa application. The lady who identified herself as Oyedeji Oluwadamilola told NAIJ.com that the man scammed her and two other people she knows. According to her, the alleged scammer goes by the name Otunba Ibro on Facebook. Oluwadamilola revealed to NAIJ.com that Ibro collected American visa fee from her cousin as well as Canadian visa fee from her but he never delivered to the both of them.
Nigerian lady
Nigerian lady cries out after man allegedly scammed her while applying for a visa
. She said: “He collected American visa fee form my cousin which he did not get for her, he also collect money from me and one Mr Richard. It all started last year June 21 me and Mr Richard applied for Canadian work permit visa, ever since then if I call him to give me the tracking number he will be telling me he will send it, he just send it in may but I can’t track it because it says no result.” 
Oluwadamilola explained that she tried to reach him but he claimed he was hospitalized. She stated that she noticed that he was in bar while she was speaking to him on phone. 
he said: “I called him to inform him but he accused me of being heartless that he's hospitalized. When he called me it was noisy where he was, he was not in the hospital, I think he was at a bar. After he blocked me everywhere on his social media, all I need is my money.” Here are screenshots of the chat between she and the man with proof of payment below:
Nigerian lady
Nigerian lady
Nigerian lady

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Copyright © 2015. KwasuLoaded - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Obhiaba Blog