Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Blogger news

Nigerian traffic guard dancing like Michael Jackson helps calm the heart of his people (photos)


- A traffic cop from Nigeria believes he is “calming the heart” of the locals by dancing like Michael Jackson while performing his duties
- The traffic guard hopes that his dancing can help them forget about their troubles and the crisis in the country
- He claims that even the terrorist organization Boko Haram approve of his actions
The internet is going crazy over a Nigerian traffic guard that is dancing like the King of Pop, Michael Jackson.
Nigerian traffic guard dancing like MICHAEL JACKSON helps calm the heart of his people (photos, video)
The traffic guard dances like Michael Jackson while performing his duties
The video of the dancing traffic guard was recorded in the north-eastern city of Maiduguri, Nigeria.
In the video we see Umar Abubakar performing his duty as traffic policeman but also performing the immortal moves of Michael Jackson. The police officer is dancing in headphones, performing Michael Jackson dance moves to a music only he can hear.
The traffic cops antics have earned him the nickname “MJ Traffic”.
he video of the dancing traffic guard went viral on the internet garnering thousands in a matter of days.
Nigerian traffic guard dancing like MICHAEL JACKSON helps calm the heart of his people (photos, video)
He hopes to soothe the hearts of his people with his dancing
Ubabakar says: “My name is Umar Abubakar. My nickname is MJ traffic. I am a police officer in the Traffic Department.”
He adds: “My favorite song is Billy Jean or Dangerous. I am calming the heart of my people, I make them laugh and happy. It makes them forget about the crisis, forget about what’s happening.”
He says that even the Boko Haram do not interfere with his dance routine, claiming that they see no harm in what he is doing.
“They know me and I know them. We grew up in the same place,” says Abubakar.
He concludes: “My duty is to change many things in my city. If I’m doing it people are happy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Copyright © 2015. KwasuLoaded - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Obhiaba Blog