Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Blogger news

Mother and son undergo gender change, become father and daughter



- A mother and son, are both undergoing a gender change to become father and daughter
- The mother was inspired by her son’s transition and decided to come out of the closet herself
- Despite undergoing a double mastectomy and changing her gender her husband will remain with her
Corey Maison was only 15 years old when he came out of the closet and told his parents that he identified as a girl.
Four years later she found out that her mother also struggled with being born as the wrong gender.
Today, Corey and her mother, Eric Maison, are both transitioning and relying on each other as they struggle with their gender identity.
“I wanted to make my parents proud of who I am, but I thought that they would not like me,” Corey recalls.
Eric, who used to be a woman, said that his daughter’s transition inspired him to finally undergo the process himself.

He said: “The first feeling was relief, the second was terror. Fear for what my future would hold, fear for how my family and children would, fear for what the rest of my life was going to look like. The only regret I have is not being educated sooner about what transgenderism was, so I could do it sooner.”
Eric underwent double mastectomy, an operation to remove both boobs. Despite the change of gender, her husband, Les, remains supportive of her.
Les said: “I fell in love with the person. She was beautiful as a woman, but equally beautiful on the inside. As long as Eric is happy with the appearance, Eric will be happy with what’s in her brain – or his brain.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Copyright © 2015. KwasuLoaded - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Obhiaba Blog